Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday Morning

Today I am refreshed of soul. (envision me doing an awesome happy dance here) That would be because God is strong, not because I am.
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; 
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Interesting that those beloved verses are found in Lamentations.
T had a very restless, fretful night.
I'm glad they have coffee here.
BUT...He did eat a few non-banana bites of food last night. Woot woot!
T was part of a feeding group all summer to address his sucking, rather than chewing foods. Last night I used a lot of their techniques to get him to eat. pretty much I let him play with his favorite foods. Every once in awhile a bite would slip in. He also shoved a lot of cold tater tots in my mouth. Blech. Only a mother's love.
We're doing the play-with-your-food routine again this morning. I'm typing in between bites. I've already asked M to bring me clean pjs.
My outlook is good. My view is great.

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!