Saturday, September 13, 2014

Readmit Saturday Night

T had a great day!
He played, he ate, he got into tons of mischief.
At this point, we're pretty much waiting for Monday. They're watching his incision closely and continuing antibiotics. He'll have more testing on Monday to evaluate the tissue deep in his body.
N had a fabulous soccer game today. He excitedly told me, "I got to be the goalie and nobody scored on me!"
AB has had tooth #5 come through, #6 is quick on its heels. She has perfected crawling & is getting really good at pulling up to stand & cruise.
All three kids are gorgeous. Much like their daddy.
Enjoy the dirt cake and cool home-made sand-stuff. We did!











copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!