Thursday, September 4, 2014

Post Op Pains

T is still struggling with pain. We are hard pressed to get him to walk. He prefers crawling. Or better yet, being carried. His back is noticeably swollen. I wouldn't want to sashay about the place either, if my back looked like his. We are going to see someone from the neurosurgery team tomorrow to see if he is ready to have his sutures out. I will also mention him still needing the big-time pain meds to control his discomfort. In the meantime, we certainly appreciate any and all prayers for T's continued healing.

In happy news, T has been sleeping through the night.

Both AB and N have teeth on the move. So we're flinging pain medication around here like it's champagne in the winner's circle at Indy.

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!