Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday morning

T had another great night. Woo Hoo! I did sleep with him for a few hours. Fortunately that's all it took for him to settle down. My back was actually happy when I moved to the bed-thingy.
This day looks like it will be filled with more resting. We are pretty much just waiting for the planet to twirl around a few more times while T's body heals.
Thank you for your care and prayers!
Almost everyone who walks in this room chuckles when they see T Man. He looks very chill in his bed.

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!