Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday Morning

We've been hit with a crankies outbreak. It's hard to know who got it first, but it is contagious. Mother and son keep passing it back and forth. In an effort to stop the spread I have excused myself to the lactation room to pump. Maybe ten minutes apart will be enough to halt the vicious cycle. T is watching one of his favorite shows. The whishing hum of my pump is a nice change in sound input for me. I know this is an awkward place to stop, but I can't think of a clever ending.

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!