Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday morning

Almost there! T will be able to start sitting up this evening. He had one rough patch last night.  Once he got medicine, though, he had a peaceful night.
He just finished breakfast and is trying to doze back off. He is squishing my hand onto his face. Unfortunately it's too dark for me to get a picture of it.
The surgery team just came by. His incision still looks good. He's moving his legs well. He will stay in the PICU overnight, unless there is a bed crunch and they need his room for a truly sick kid.
My sister, the rock star, is still taking really good care of everything at home. But my other babies need me, too. I'll go home for a few hours this afternoon & see if I can coax AB into eating more.
Here is a picture from earlier this morning:

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!