Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Morning Update

T did great last night! Everyone is pleasantly surprised that he got through with {relatively} little medication. We just gave him his first sips of water.

Because surgery went so late last night, we will probably move to a regular floor on Saturday morning. The earliest we will head home is Sunday evening.

M & I shared a chair that pulls out into a bed-ish. We are still talking to each other despite no caffeine consumption yet today.  So we must have had enough sleep. Or supernatural power from God Himself to keep us together. Probably both.

Keep praying for my sister as she holds down the home front.

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!