Monday, January 31, 2011

How My Kid Rocks. . .

Let me count the ways.

1. He has been quoting Psalm 118:6 today, "The LORD is for me. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

2. He licked my deodorant today. Oh mercy! There are not words enough to describe how hilarious that was. For something that is supposed to reduce moisture, it sure made him drool and spit a lot. And sympathetic mom that I am, I laughed hysterically then immediately told on him. His head smelled sweet and fresh for hours!

3. He woke up about 5 minutes before I was done exercising. So I let him join me for the last five minutes of my pilates tape. He thought the lady leading the exercises was me. He kept saying, "That's mommy! That's you!" She is anywhere from a size 0 - size 2. Just the fact that he thought there was a possibility I could be compared to someone with a body fat composition of 5% is awesome.


And that's just today!

Love that kid!

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!