Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ever Disappearing Me

Ok, so the reason why I've been gone from my blog so long this time is because we made it over the bump mentioned in my previous post. So now we have: paperwork!


Mercy.

I'm going to make photocopies of everything, but I'm pretty sure when it is all said and done we will have filled out more than 100 pages of forms. My sweet son and I drove about the metropolitan today getting physicals for our home study and collecting birth certificates. We also swung by a Court House to get marriage certificate copies.

I'm most the way through the first step, though. Once my husband finishes his lengthy self study we can send off the first pile of papers. The others will wait until our social worker actually comes to the house.

So I'm sorta sorry I've been gone. Sorry for you, but not for me. When my fingers touch the keyboard now, they are either preparing for our baby or talking about our baby. Woo Hoo!

I'll try to keep you posted on the goings on, but if I'm entrenched in paperwork again, it may be awhile. Because now I have to start finding information to create our family profile. Not only is it answering more questions, but it's going through photos and finding the best ones that represent us. How on earth do I buzz through five years of pictures? I have no idea. God will have to help me. Otherwise I'll be stuck flipping through pictures, reminiscing, until Christmas.

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!