Friday, December 31, 2010

Questions

A few years ago M and I spent our New Year's Eve reviewing the waning year and looking forward to the fresh one approaching. It made for a very fun and memorable evening.




Having a baby made the last couple of New Year's a bit boring. (Unless you consider slumber thrilling - which we did) Now that we've caught up on our sleep, though, we want to greet the new year with better focus. We got our hands on a list of 31 questions to help us. I won't type all of them (laziness & copyright) but here are a few:



  • What's one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
  • What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
  • What area of your life most needs simplifying, and what's one way you could simplify in that area?
  • Who do you most want to encourage this year?

Let me know if any of these help change your course for the better.



copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!