Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reece's Rainbow Update

My, but I've been a blogging fool lately.

Don't worry, I will soon fall off the map again and quit flooding your inbox. I thought you would like some follow up, though, on Reece's Rainbow.

Here's the message from them:

Thank you to Cultivate Wines! We came in second place and won $10,000 for our waiting children. Thank you to all of you for your votes each and every day! We have been blessed by your hard work on our behalf!

They used the money to put $1000 towards each of ten children's adoption expenses.





Remember, you can also find out information from Reece's Rainbow by going directly to their website: http://reecesrainbow.org/

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!