Friday, May 20, 2011

Why I Love Small Town, America

Sitting at the locally owned pharmacy's soda fountain, waiting for our prescriptions to be filled.




I had a slice of homemade peanut butter pie. N had a homemade chocolate chip cookie.

The pharmacists and pharmacy techs know us by name.

Despite walking out with a significantly lighter wallet, my fibers are singing, "Life is grand!"

Jesus knows it's the little things that make my day. I'm pretty sure that's why I'm planted here. He's the real reason life is grand.

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!