Tuesday, March 29, 2011

News

Yay!

Ugh.

The thrill of justice, the agony of publicity.

The woman who defrauded us a few months ago has been arrested. We were in a rather large group of people that she maliciously attacked. So large, in fact, that she will be brought up on federal charges.

This post will be annoyingly short and devoid of information. I am currently working on my Victim Impact Statement. So I need to focus. I also want to make sure nothing jeopardizes her being severely punished. I will give more info later, if I take too long you can try nagging me. Though it's never worked before, it just might this time.

; )

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!