Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We're Official!

Woo hoo!

There isn't a font cool enough or big enough or bold enough to express my excitement. There aren't enough exclamation points!!!!!!!!

We are officially approved to adopt a baby.

Yes!

(Can you guess what we're going to say we're thankful for tomorrow?)

Now. . . On to being matched with a birthmom. That could happen next Monday, it could happen in three months. I'm going to assume since tomorrow is Thanksgiving that we won't hear from our Adoption Coordinator until next week. Though babies are born every day, even holidays, I don't want to get my hopes up too high. So once we talk to her more next week I'll post what I know.

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!