Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Morning

T slept well last night. He still isn't eating or drinking much. He is definitely more chipper than he was last night, though. When the day nurse comes in we'll talk about the next steps. I'm not sure if they will do more anti nausea medicine or wait to see if he eats more on his own.
I can tell I've been here too long. I'm tired of dealing with health care providers. I feel angry and defensive. Please pray I don't destroy my witness by choking a nurse with his/her stethoscope.
Right now we're chilling in the rocker, watching a show.

copyright (c) Elizabeth, Bug's Beef. All rights reserved.
k

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments. If comments are snarky, I'll publish them, but not respond. If the comments are hateful, they will not be published. If they're nice, I'll pray a blessing over you as I publish your comment. And maybe even blow a kiss!